Monday, May 12, 2014

Arctic Swirl do a work-in-progress

Heres my newest venture, that we thought I'd display like a work-in-progress. Everything began with this specific beautiful Traditional gold Nautilus cabochon which was very kindly directed at us by Hilary of Beadsite. The Ultra-Suede backing material went on next and then I sewed on the edge drops. Fundamentally its likely to possess some fringing at the end but before that is added by me I'd like to complete the remainder of the ring.I'm so happy with how nice the rear appears that I'd to have a picture of it!The following phase would be to produce the pendant which I'm somewhat creating when I complement so I'm not necessarily sure how its likely to come out. I'm thinking about using two lengths of arbitrary seed beads registered every inchapproximately by coordinating handmade beads and faceted crystals. I'm focusing on the handmade drops right now.This Really Is looking incredible Liz, anticipate seeing the finished item. Joanne xHow pretty!! I believe its likely to look completely amazing!! Not that it doesnt currently. :-Dohh Liz this really is spectacular another masterwork cuddles Jill xLiz, this really is such stunning beans you've applied and such a wonderful item:) Donna xWhoa,this really is wanting fabby,run up and let's view it finishedlol:)suexxSeems good to date

No comments:

Post a Comment