Friday, May 23, 2014

Chips with everything

Ive been really busy recently so Ive not got time and energy to publish to get a while! Ive given my site somewhat of the transformation, so in the place of getting all of the data on one-page every product today offers its small room using only sly thumbnails on the primary pages. No further pop up pictures! Id like to understand what you believe. I'm attempting to utilize my huge assortment of semi precious stone chips in various ways, in the place of simply stringing them. I'm sure there has to be a lot of different ways to make use of these, suggestions on the postcard please.Odessa is made of Citrine chips on the peyote foundation of Miyuki seed beads. I really like this bead mixture, its called A Little Teal. It was designed to be among a set of earrings but it was so hard finding my hook through the drops within the pipe that we couldnt have to create another. And So I managed to get right into a necklace instead! That one is my favorite, you realize just how much I love gray & black so it was difficult to not put it in my own jewelry box! The name indicates evening snowfall in Inuit that we thought wasn't just right for this item but additionally really a pretty name. Each one is on my site;)Amazing Liz these are gorgeousWendy xAll of them look fantastic!! Congrats!!Hi Liz, I really hope everything is okay along with you:) enjoy these latest items tey are stunning and the drops appear so lushwill pop-over to your site and discover what youve been as much as:) Donna xHello Liz,my you've been a hectic beader again.love these newest projects particularly th eearringsfabberoony my lady:)Correct gonna possess a neb at your webby:)suexxThese are amazing, I really like all of them.The jewelry are loved by stunning items Liz do.xThese are spectacular!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment